Clarity comes with four different types of alerts to use. They provide to give visual distinction between alerts.
- Alerts should indicate a title and description.
- They should be easy to identify.
When to use
- Use Alerts to represent a feedback of success, warning, information or error.
- Consider using a close text to be closed of Alert.
- Consider using an icon in dense environments.
- There are four types of Alerts with varying colors.
- The updatable properties of Alerts are type, title and description.
- The updatable behaviours of Alerts are closable, show icon and banner.
- The updatable style features of Alerts are margin, padding, size, overflow, background, border and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Alerts are type, message, description, banner, closable, showIcon, closeText, icon, hidden and style.