Avatars comes with three different types of options to use. They provide to generate avatars from images, icons or texts.
- Avatars should include characteristic content element(s).
- They should be specific to the element that they are used near it.
When to use
- Use Avatars to differentiate similar listing items from each other.
- Consider using Image Avatar for users.
- Consider using Icon Avatar for headers.
- There are several types of Avatars with varying changeable ingredients such as size and shape.
- The updatable style features of Avatars are margin, padding, border, effects and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Avatars are icon, shape, size, src, alt, gap, bgColor, hidden and style.
- Consider using with Comments to describe the user who gives the comment not only with user name but also with avatar.