Size and number of columns comes with six different settings of layouts to use. They provide to give bounded areas on screen in a sizeable and scalable manner.
- Columns should provide a layout.
- Their layout should be chosen according to dense and aim of operations.
- Able to add multiple columns by using + icon near Columns component on page tree.
When to use
- Use Columns to organize page horizontally.
- Consider using alignment and justification to configure apperance of column items.
- Consider using responsive settings to set column sizes by screen size.
- There are several types of Columns with varying sizes of grids. Grids determines Columns’ appearance and placement.
- Layouts are distinct to width of blocks in total which have 24 grids, there are blocks as 12-12, 8-8-8, 6-6-6-6, 6-18, 18-6, 4-4-4-4-4-4.
- The updatable properties of Columns are item align, justify content and gutter.
- The updatable style features of Columns are margin, padding, size, overflow, background, border, effects and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Columns are align, gutter, justify, hidden and style.
- The updatable properties of Columns' Column are span, offset and responsive settings.
- The updatable style features of Columns' Column are margin, padding, size, overflow, background, border and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Columns are xxl, xl, lg, md, sm, xs, offset, span, hidden and style.