Format comes with three different types of date pickers to use. They give context of date by day, week or month
- Date Pickers should indicate a placeholder with text explanation.
- They are resized by using sizing types.
When to use
- Use Date Pickers for date data input.
- Default value can be set as today.
- Consider showing time to display time with date.
- Consider using range to show start and end Date Pickers.
- The updatable properties of Date Pickers are placeholder, size, picker type and format.
- The updatable behaviours of Date Pickers are show time, show today, range and read only.
- The updatable style features of Date Pickers are margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background, border, effects and css.
- The updatable style features of Date Picker Suffix are size, overflow, typography, effects and css.
- The updatable style features of Date Picker Placeholder are margin, padding, typography and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Date Pickers are placeholder, size, picker, format, showTime, showToday, isRange, inputReadOnly, disabled, hidden and style.