Division provides to seperate different issues in the page. They differentiate to their visual apperance.
- Divisions should contain a label.
- They should be distinct and easy to identify.
When to use
- Use Dividers to emphasize a new subject.
- Consider using a Divider in transition to a new area on page.
- Consider using a showy Divider line for transitions to further important.
- Consider using a vertical Divider, if there is a comparison.
- There are several types of Dividers with varying degrees of emphasis. Emphasis determines a Divider’s appearance and placement.
- The updatable properties of Dividers are label, line color, type and orientation.
- The updatable behaviours of Dividers are plain and dashed.
- The updatable style features of Dividers are margin, padding, typography and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Dividers are dashed, orientation, type, plain, hidden and style.