Design comes with configuring style properties of divs. They allow page design make.
- Divs should indicate a style.
- They should contain content elements for page operations.
When to use
- Use Divs to structure page layout.
- Consider using Space within Divs to create an empty block in content.
- There are various style features to build make-up.
- The updatable style features of Divs are display, margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background, border, effects and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Divs are hidden and style.
- Consider using nested divs to design page layout easily.