Default location comes with two different types of entry mode to enter. They can be address or coordinate. Data can be provided with several sources connected by.
- Googlemaps should indicate one of the search types.
- Map apperances are roadmap, satellite, hybrid or terrain.
When to use
- Use Googlemaps for place data input on map.
- Default location can be entered with latitude and longitude values.
- Consider activating address search to allow user search on map.
- Consider activating zoom control to allow user zooming in map.
- Consider activating street view to allow viewing streets on map.
- Connectable data sources are various such as Data Model, SQL, REST or JSON.
- The updatable properties of Googlemaps are default location type, address search type and apperance type.
- The updatable behaviours of Googlemaps are address search active, zoom control, drag and street view.
- The updatable style features of root are size, overflow and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Googlemaps are mapTypeId, streetView, zoomControl, gestureHandling, active, latitude, longitude,defSelectionType, placeId, hidden and style.