Graphical format comes with four different types of graphics to use. They depict data connected by data source which can be data model, SQL, REST or JSON.
- Graphics should indicate colored curves generated by data from x and y axes.
- They should be readable.
When to use
- Use Graphics to give quantitative visual representations from data.
- Consider using Stacked Graphic to reduce starting point of y axis to 0.
- Consider showing grids for easy readable axes points in complex Graphics.
- Consider using toolbar to add zooming, panning and downloading options on Graphic area.
- Consider adding text on Graphic for cases which no data.
- There are several designing features varying Graphics.
- The updatable properties of Graphics are type, palette, legend position and no data text.
- The updatable behaviours of Graphics are stacked, show grid, animation, toolbar, start from 0 on axis X, start from 0 on axis Y, show legends and preview no data.
- The updatable style features of Graphics are display, margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background, border, effects and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Graphics are type, stacked, bar_horizontal, grid, legendSection, legend, legendPosition, noDataSection, noDataText, noDataPreview, titleSection, enableTitle, title, titleAlignment, animation, palette, toolbar, category_field_type, category_field, value_fields, show_pie_total, hidden and style.