Text is presented by modal title. Cancel and OK buttons can be added below modal.
- Modals should indicate a title.
When to use
- Use Modals for giving notifications while keeping user on same page.
- Consider configuring width to size.
- Consider using closable to allow user to close panel by clicking on X icon on the edge.
- Consider using mask not to allow user to do any operation on page before closing panel.
- Consider updating texts of Cancel and OK buttons.
- There are designing criterias for styling.
- The updatable properties of Modals are title, width, [OK] text and [Cancel] text.
- The updatable behaviours of Modals are closable, keyboard, mask, mask closable and show footer.
- The updatable style features of Modals are margin, padding, background, border, effects and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Modals are mask, keyboard, maskClosable, title, centered, width, okText, okType, cancelText, closable, hidden and style.