Clarity comes with description and tags of page headers to add. They give ideas about page operations and content.
- Page Headers should provide insight in accordance with page.
- They should be easy to read and specific.
- Always have a text title or sub title to define format.
When to use
- Use Page Headers to identify.
- Consider using tags to emphasize related topics by presenting key words.
- User provide variations by adding texts for title, description and tags.
- The updatable properties of Page Headers are title, sub title and tags.
- The updatable behaviours of Page Headers are ghost and show avatar.
- The updatable style features of Page Headers are margin, padding, size, overflow, background, border and css.
- The updatable style features of Page Header Title are margin, padding, typography and css.
- The updatable style features of Page Header Sub Title are margin, padding, typography and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Page Headers are title, subTitle, tags, avatar, extra, ghost, hidden and style.