Clarity comes with four different types of paragraphs to use. They provide to give visual distinction between the priority or hierarchy of the paragraphs in the application.
- Paragraphs should indicate a text field.
- They should be easy to read.
- Configure ellipsis of Paragraphs to set the maximum height of text area.
When to use
- Use Paragraphs for long text contents.
- Consider using multiple Paragraphs to provide indent.
- There are several types of Paragraphs with varying degrees of emphasis. Emphasis determines a Paragraph’s appearance and weight.
- The updatable properties of Paragraphs are content and type.
- The updatable behaviour of Paragraphs is ellipsis.
- The updatable style features of Paragraphs are margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background, border and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Paragraphs are _label, type, ellipsis, hidden and style.
- Consider using Spaces or Dividers between Paragraphs to avoid vertical clinging.
- Consider using Paragraphs inside Columns or Divs to avoid horizontal clinging.