Shape of graphic comes with three different types of progresses to use. Design characteristics comes with four different status of progresses to use. They configure visualization and emphasis.
- Progresses should indicate a quantitative index.
- They should be colored to represent meaning of Progress.
When to use
- Use Progresses to display a score.
- Consider using show info to add icon to Progresses.
- Consider editing stroke width to change density of Progress shape.
- The updatable properties of Progresses are type, percent %, stroke color, trail color, stroke linecap, status, size, stroke width and width.
- The updatable behaviour of Progresses is show info.
- The updatable style features of Progresses are margin, padding, typography and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Progresses are strokeLinecap, status, showInfo, size, strokeWidth, mask, width, hidden and style.
- Consider using dynamic property of percent to create an interactive Progress automatically updating synchronizingly with data source.