clickable area comes with two different types of interfaces. Data can be provided with several sources connected by.
- Rates should indicate multiple stars. Their count is editable.
- Default value can be given.
When to use
- Use Rates for selection data input from list of options.
- Consider using allow half and allow clear settings to configure user allowance for selection.
- The updatable properties of Rates are default value and star count.
- The usable dynamic properties of Rates are defaultValue, count, allowHalf, allowClear, disabled, hidden and style.