Size comes with four different types of input entry area to enter. They can be small, middle, large or default.
- Search Boxes should indicate a placeholder with text explanation.
- Consider activating enter button to allow user start searching by pressing enter key on keyboard.
When to use
- Use Search Boxes to let user search input on dense environments.
- Consider displaying loading notification during searching if a dense data source is searched and exploring lasts a long time.
- The updatable properties of Search Boxes are placeholder and size.
- The updatable behaviours of Search Boxes are enter button and loading.
- The updatable style features of Search Boxes are margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background, border, effects and css.
- The updatable style features of Password Wrappper are margin, padding, size, overflow and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Search Boxes are placeholder, enterButton, loading, size, suffix, prefix, disabled, hidden and style.