Apperance comes with several properties of spaces to configure.
- Spaces should indicate an empty block.
- They should be in compliance with style of other content materials.
When to use
- Use Spaces to keep apart page elements from each other for a pleasant user interface.
- Consider setting properties such as alignment, split and direction to provide desired structure.
- There are various style features to build make-up.
- The updatable properties of Spaces are direction, align and size.
- The updatable behaviours of Spaces are wrap and split.
- The updatable style features of Spaces are margin, padding, size, overflow and css.
- The updatable style features of Space Items are margin, padding, size, overflow, border, effects and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Spaces are align, direction, size, wrap, hidden and style.