View comes with three different modes of timelines to use. They confgure locations of content in timeline. Data are provided with several sources connected by. Visual and content mutability are connected by styling or reversing behaviour.
- Timelines should indicate data rows and timeline item changeabilities.
- Always have labels for timeline items.
- Always connect to a datasource.
When to use
- Use Timelines to display automatical updates on bulk of data.
- Consider using labels in Timelines with data fields from data source to
- There are several modes for visual distinctions. Connectable data sources are various such as Data Model, SQL, REST or JSON.
- The updatable properties of Timelines are mode, label of timeline item, dot color of timeline item and description of timeline item.
- The updatable behaviour of Timelines is reverse.
- The updatable style features of Timelines are margin, padding, background, border, effects and css.
- The updatable style features of Timeline Items are margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background and css.
- The updatable style features of Timeline Item Label are margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background and css.
- The updatable style features of Timeline Item Head are margin, padding, typography, background, border, effects and css.
- The updatable style features of Timeline Item Tail are border and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Timelines are reverse, mode, label, pending, pendingDot, color, dot, hidden and style.
- Consider adding filter by using user/session source to list data only created by user.