Clarity comes with type and level of titles to choose. They give ideas about content operations.
- Titles should provide insight in accordance with content.
- They should be easy to read and specific.
- Always have a text label to define format.
When to use
- Consider using level to emphasize hierarchy.
- Consider using type to emphasize operation of titled field by priority.
- There are three types of Titles with varying degrees of emphasis. Emphasis determines a Title’s appearance.
- The updatable properties of Titles are title, level and type.
- The updatable behaviours of Titles are ellipsis and copyable.
- The updatable style features of Titles are margin, padding, size, overflow, typography, background and css.
- The usable dynamic properties of Titles are type, level, editable, copyable, underline, mark, delete, ellipsis, _label, hidden and style.