They are composed of the combinations of starting points and actions. Multiple flows can be added to the components.
- Each component has different options for starting points. The starting point to be used is selected from list.
- They specify when action will start.
- Action list is same for all components. The action to be triggered is selected from list.
- They specify which action will operate.
- There are different actions categorized in eight main groups. These groups are given below.
Logic actions are used to execute value settings or transitions in accordance with cases.
- Execute Reusable Flow
- Set Variable
- Switch / Case
Internal DB Actions
Internal database actions are used to update data on data source.
- Execute Query
- Insert to Model
- Reload Component Datasource
Navigation actions are used to redirect another area.
- Close Modal/Aside
- Form Submit
- Go Back
- Go to URL
- Refresh Page
- Show Data Form
- Show Page
Component actions are used to set component properties by using another component properties.
API actions are used to execute backend functions or requests.
- Execute Backend Function
- HTTP Request
Feedback actions are used to display notifications.
- Show Backend Failure
- Show Inline Modal/Drawer
- Show Notification
- Show Result
Code actions are used to execute coded operations.